In our experience, we are able to provide recommendations to companies to reduce their energy consumption by about 5% to 20%. Some of our clients have earned national recognition for their energy reduction efforts. Below are news articles and case studies related to the influence we have had on several corporations.
- AIAC named "2011 Center of Excellence" by DOE
- Five clients from our second year of operation were recognized by DOE for their implemented savings. See this UA news release.
- AIAC client WR Grace recognized for energy savings in Market Watch.
AIAC recognized for their efforts in the green initiative. Click here for the full article.
- Wall Street Journal (Lagrange, GA) - $41,000 in implemented savings
- Sullivan Lumber Company (Northport) - $24,000 in implemented savings
- Neptune Industries (Tallassee) - $160,000 in implemented savings
- Rusken Packaging (Cullman) - $187,000 in implemented savings with average 0.3 yr payback
- Emerson-Sola (Rainsville) - over $45,000 in implemented savings
Earns DOE Energy Saver recognition after implementing three of the eight IAC recommendations. This resulted in a 13.3% decrease in energy consumption.
Earns DOE Energy Saver recognition after implementing two of the six IAC recommendations. This resulted in a 7.6% decrease in energy consumption.